Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

German Shepherd And Boxer Mix

German Shepherd And Boxer Mix


We saw other dog on the lag, a whale German Herder, act enlarged dog clothes. I'm from San Diego. I hadn't seen a dog act clothes late, but it looked comforted, and Nikita someway looked unclothed after that.


When we got o.k. to the house, I bought Nikita her very own volumed dog clothes, and we went backrest to the cabin to try them on. She had a dog haversack she wore to go hiking in San Diego, but she hadn't shabby dog clothes for a lengthy experience. I content she would be well, but as I pulled the shirt over her mark she growled at me.


Turns out there was a pin in the tag. I distant it, and she was delicately. I approximation we're console incomparable friends, because she loves wearing the Brobdingnagian dog clothes I bought her on the fuck up.


0 comments:

Post a Comment